Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Independent Component update

"Nothing can substitute for just plain hard work. I had to put in the time to get back. And it was a grind. It meant training and sweating everyday. But I was completely committed to working out to prove to myself that I could still do it." -Andre Agassi


Today was actually really fun and I did a lot of running at practice since I warmed up the team and helped with cleaning up the batting because they have a game tomorrow at Lassalette Middle School @ 3, which I will be attending. The kids are all so amazing and very determined but understanding. Understanding that they're not that great of a team but as long as they work together and communicate they can go far. I can't wait to see them play tomorrow again. I'm going to surprise them with gatorade since they never bring drinks to keep them hydrated.

  • Coach Rochwerg is the one on your left in that huge hat that he loves and won't take off haha.
  • This is just a picture of the kids playing as if it were a real game with a few audience members.

No comments:

Post a Comment