Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Great News :-) / NEW INDEPENDENT COMPONENT

I went to my old middle school yesterday with a friend of mine to watch her little sister play softball. I stayed to help the team pick up and the coach started talking to me asking what high school I went to and the subject of my senior topic came up and he said if I wanted to make hours by coaching his softball team, i'm more than welcome to! So of course I said yes, which means I have a new independent component!
Coaching these middle school kids is perfect because what i'm learning with my mentor I can apply them and plus doing my hours at Southland's was getting complicated since the coach would never let me know when to go and what times were good for him. 


The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. 
- Vincent T. Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment