Sunday, March 2, 2014

GUESS WHAT SEASON IT IS?

For all you guys keeping track on sports, it's SOFTBALL SEASON :-) which means I can get my mentoring hours on!

Jennifer, my mentor, and I have discussed the upcoming schedule for softball and the times I'm free and it looks like for the first month I will be going to practice every Tuesday and Thursday's. Not bad at all considering that I will soon be able to go Wednesday's too. Practice will take place at La Puente High School around 3:30 and no later because they should be on the field running by 3:45. I start next week and I actually can't wait to go because my best friend Karissa is on the team so these practices should be really fun.
I'm going to make a spreadsheet so that Jen can sign off every practice to confirm my hours as my proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment