Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

"Passion and teamwork can turn a bunch of ordinary folks into an unbeatable, winning team." -Prakah Iyer


1. Positive Statement
I wasn't as shy as my last presentation and I think that was helpful. This isn't my last presentation and I can only get better from this.

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I really enjoyed the way my activity turned out and how people really participated/ wanted to come up and share their answers.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I understand I didn't mean time but I feel like what I did say was enough to cover the important grounds that I wanted to share.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
My activity definitely worked and i'm glad because I had to change it about three times for it to connect with my answer.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

I thought maybe I had enough to talk about for 10 minutes but I guess not and I talked way too fast so that didn't help at all so maybe just take my time and give more examples.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 

Well I have this idea called "C.T.C." which basically stands from "Character. Teamwork. Commitment." and I came up with this because Character forms a Team and a team must be committed to the same goal. You can't really do one without the other and the order is still debatable but I really feel like these three things are constantly talked about/ shown in my mentorships.

No comments:

Post a Comment