Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I'm happy that most of the kids participated in my activities and enjoyed it, as well as proved my answer correct. My EQ is: what is the best way a girl's softball team can win CIF and my answer was: constantly verbalizing what you are doing in the field. When we were doing my 30 minute activity, I told them they couldn't take and people like Ronny Martinez, found alternatives and it was quite great to see.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

The different mentors I use and sports to determine what was the "best way" a team can win CIF really helped me see what other sport coaches do and how they are similar.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

I needed to slow down my talking and really pronounce every word because I kept mispronouncing since I was so nervous, but what's done is done.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

Coaching is the same as teaching someone something so I've gained better communication skills that will allow me to use in future jobs, especially since iPoly has taught me to present and my mentorships have help me find solutions and learn to teach not only kids but young adults like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment